There are a few things to decide upon before we can estimate what your personal gate will cost.
1. You will need to measure the width of your driveway & decide how wide you want your opening to be.
2. We then invite you to look at the different styles available by clicking on the bell curve, radius or rectangular pictures or by choosing one from the gallery photos or your own design, available in swing or sliding.
3. The next step is to choose your gate height, we make them in 4’, 5’ & 6’ high (not including the center rise) on the side posts or columns.
4. Your choice of the standard double side posts or our exclusive pre-fabricated columns ready to finish with your choice of stone or tile. Remember this is not included in the width of your driveway.
5. Your gate will be made with either small frame iron (3”x3” posts) or large frame iron (4” x 4” posts).
6. Choose your gate color. We powder coat all our products for a long lasting finish, never painted.
7. Choose an electronics package for your gate, we offer a basic or deluxe package in solar or electric. This option can be custom tailored to your specific access control needs.
8. The final step is to place an order for your hand made gate package. You can come by our showroom, call, fax or E-mail us & we will be happy to assist you with completing this exciting project for your home or business. If you are trying to stay within a certain budget, we can suggest what options may work for your situation.